Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seattle, I'm finally home!




Wow. It's been quite a while since my last post! Saying a lot has changed is an understatement. I finally moved back to Seattle. Still not completely settled in but getting there! I'm absolutely loving it here! I live in the most beautiful neighborhood of Greenlake, which I'm realizing is almost the heart of all Seattle neighborhoods. It is ridiculously close to everything. On top of it, the lake is a block away! Last few days I've been wandering around trying to figure out what there is to do around here. So far, I've ran to Fremont made a loop by the canal and up the hill to say hi to the Fremont troll.


It's only a 4.5 mile lap, not bad at all. On my way, I've noted some bookstores, coffee shops, and boutiques I need to stop by and check out later. That actually was my plan today until I decided to find out how long it would take to walk to Ballard. Only an extra hour. My poor little legs were pooped after the run from the day before. So, I stopped for some Thai food to fuel myself and trek back home. Oops. Oh well, there's always next week!




My goodness, I can't believe I am finally back home. I am enjoying every second of it so far. I will definitely post more catch you up on the shows I've been to, the amazing things are coming within the next few weeks. Everything. I'll try not to let months go by before another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment