Monday, November 5, 2012

The cure.

It's been a rough couple of days. My good friends boyfriend was recently in a coma, he is out of it now, and very slowly trying to get better. Needless to say it's been a stressful week. I saw this little quote somewhere on Pinterest and loved it. So I edited this and made a little reminder for myself- it's okay to cry- but the sea and a nice run is a good way to escape too.  It's completely true for me. Especially when I lived closer to the ocean, there were many times where I would run around Alki beach and just felt everything melt away. I was also lucky because on one of my last few trips home to Seattle, I had breakfast with a friend at the beach in Ballard and snapped this picture of the water. Now I get to put them to use as a nice banner for my wall. Love this sweet memo.


No comments:

Post a Comment