Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lazy Bones

(Bri from designlovefest)

Lately, as in the last year, I approximately have one day off from work, a week. This definitely makes days and months go by so incredibly fast, especially since I am always looking forward to that one day to re cooperate. Sadly, when that day comes, I usually end up being completely lazy, pinning things on pinterest all day, or the complete opposite, I'll clean the whole house and do laundry, since it tends to be overlooked during the week. So I have come up with a new plan to hopefully to allow me enjoy my time off a little more productively. I will be setting up goals I want to achieve every week, or diy projects I've always wanted to get done (but always put off.) I feel like a week for one project should be just enough time. Especially when a lot of these projects will be like, make a dinner from scratch, or read a book. Pretty do able and hopefully will make me feel better about spending my time wisely instead of facebooking all day (not gonna lie, it's a huge addiction I have) This week, my goal is to finish reading one of my 3 pending books. I have been reading. By Nightfall, by Michael Cunningham. So If I stick it by my nightstand maybe I'll get the hint? Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment