Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hair Envy

I've recently jumped on the ombré bandwagon and loved it! That was the first time I've ever put color in my hair. (I've been afraid of ruining my strands with chemicals)  Now that I've had my fun with it, I think I want to do something else. I saw this picture and fell in love as soon as I've seen it. I'm even thinking this would be fun for summer and autumn. Right?


What I love about it is that it's not too bright and obnoxious. It's still pretty whimsical. Then I saw this other picture. As it fades I'm hoping it turns to this lavender silver color. We will see if I become brave enough. Here's hoping! Not sure that light of hair color is something I could pull off, but it definitely would be fun to try something new again!


No comments:

Post a Comment