Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Round 2...

So, to continue on from yesterday's post theme, I treated myself to another early birthday gift. Yikes. If I continue this pattern there will be nothing left for people to give me. ;) Just kidding. Honestly though, this better be the last of my self giving gifts, this is a bit much. Although, I have justified it by acclaiming this as my birthday outfit. I'm thinking of wearing this cute vest trench thrown over a tee, with leather leggings, and heeled booties. Perfect for birthday dinner and drinks!


I found this cutie, via Pinterest. She has been sitting in my "dream closet" board for about a year and I always think about purchasing it every so often. I finally took the plunge. I just hope it looks just as beautiful off the hanger as it does on! Also, if you would like to know more about this trench vest, you can go here. Free shipping world wide, can't really beat that, oh wait...! If it's your first purchase with SheInside, they offer a 15% discount! How perfect, right?! Happy online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment