Thursday, March 14, 2013

Denim dreamboat

A couple of weeks ago I randomly popped into Banana Republic, they were having a big sale and who knows, maybe there was something that I "needed." Well, for once there was! I walked out with the cutest medium wash trouser jeans. This is HUGE because I've literally been on the search for years trying on so many different versions but they all made me look too wide or too short. I swear, these are the trousers of my denim dreams because they fit like a glove! Then I looked at the price tag thinking great there goes sixty bucks.... Haha wrong! I scored, only sixteen bucks!! At Banana, I didn't even think they had socks for sixteen, let alone perfect fitting jeans. Thats probably the last time that would ever happen so I'm just going to thank the retail sales Gods for this blessing. With all this said, now I'm at a loss of what to pair them with. I'm a skinny jean kinda gal. So I've been looking around for inspiration. I did make one great outfit with them so far but I can't wait to play with other ideas, I have the most amazing felt floppy hat I'd love to pair them with some clog wedges, becoming my own 60s inspired dream girl.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment