Saturday, January 19, 2013

Office Space

Soon, I will be moving back home to Seattle. Words can't describe how excited I am by this! We're looking into renting a house since I have a dog, which would be awesome! But the thing i'm looking forward to most besides having an outdoor space, is possibly having an extra room we can turn into a studio/garden. My future roomie and I both create pretty often, so it would get a lot of use. Plus, it has always been a dream of mine to have a room for all my supplies and to have a permanent place for my sewing machine. Meanwhile, I am always on the look out for cheap ways to to create such rooms, you know just in case I all of a sudden had a studio to decorate. Here are some pieces from my "dream office" folder.

The neat thing about this desk is that it's a DIY from A Beautiful Mess's blog

I'm in love with crate shelving.

No comments:

Post a Comment