Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ghost town


Sorry guys, it's been a crazy week, I just started taking online classes, plus work, then trying to fight being sick (again) and of course the best reason of all, went home to Seattle last weekend! Okay, so maybe i'm not so sorry about the last part because It really was a great weekend with friends, and much much needed time away from real life. I mean, a road trip filled with drinks, food, and shopping, kinda too perfect! I'm still recovering.


So my last day in town, we had brunch at Local 360. I was super excited, I've heard great things about them. Everything is locally grown and comes from farmers within the 360 mile radius of Seattle. Super delicious. I highly recommend trying them out, I had the chicken & waffles and I still dream about them. I can't wait to go back. After that we had to stop by Totokaelo, I can't leave town with out popping in to drool over their goods for awhile.



 
I have yet to mention Totokaelo on this blog, because really, it deserves it's own post. (which will happen soon) This place is a little slice of designer good Heaven. Full of designers like Rick Owens, Jil Sander, Margiela, Isabel Marant, I could go on but I'll just let you salivate over those Dieppa Restrepo shoes on top. Beautiful! After that it was time to say bon voyage and head back home. See you again real soon Seattle!

(I love this light fixture)

No comments:

Post a Comment